Offshore hazardous waste/drilling waste treatment facility - Risavika SAR Treatment Tananger is a specialist offshore hazardous waste treatment facility using TCC for Thermomechanical Cutting Cleaning of oil-based drilling waste. With 2 TCC`s the facility is Norway`s largest and most capable drilling waste cleaning facility. The toxic drilling waste is re-cycled into clean water & solids and a high quality recovered oil which can be re-used as a high quality fuel.
SAR took over the facility from Halliburton in 2016 but have since modernized and expanded the facility, which now employs about 23 people.
• Outdoor space for reception and storage of Oil-Based Mud (OBM) waste, approx. 2000m33
• Tank storage for recovered oil from TCC process, 2000 m3
• Tank storage for recovered water from TCC process, 2000 m3
• Indoor storage pits for reception and storage of OBM waste, approx. 1100 m3
• Process hall containing 2 TCC units, storage, workshop and laboratory
• Administration block with changing rooms, dining area, offices and meeting room, 400 m2
Training & Maintenance Co-ordinator
Tlf 51 94 44 44
Fax 51 94 44 40