Averøy Department has two principal treatment facilities: WOSS for Water Oil Solid Separation, and TCC for Thermomechanical Cuttings Cleaning, which work on oil-based drilling waste. There are also tanks for receiving and storing oil-based mud slops and cuttings pits to receive and store oil-based drill cuttings.
Averøy Department also features a reception and storage facility for Category 2 waste fluids. There is a dedicated service team who look after service and maintenance of the process plant. The plant is an Accredited Apprenticeship Enterprise for award of Trade Certificates for Process Operator Chemical and Process Industry Operator.
Averøy Department partners with a local college for young apprentices on TAF schemes. The Department has 26 full-time jobs including WOSS operation, water purification and TCC operation, service and maintenance, administration and management (2013 figures).
• Tank storage for reception and storage of fluid Oil-Based Mud waste, approx 9300 m3
• Tank storage for recovered oil from WOSS process, 1000 m3
• Tank storage for recovered oil from TCC process, 900 m3
• Indoor storage pits for reception and storage of non-fluid OBM waste, approx 2400 m3
• Outdoor storage pits for fully treated OBM waste, approx 1200 m3
• Category 2 cleansing plant to receive and store Category 2 waste fluids, approx 1000 m3
• Process hall containing WOSS, water purification, TCC, warehouse and workshop, 1700 m2
• Administration block with changing rooms, dining area, offices and meeting room, 400 m2
Mobile: +47 980 67 523
Mobile: +47 924 45 672
Mobile: +47 465 08 653
Tlf 51 94 44 44
Fax 51 94 44 40