Street addressNæringsveien 8N-6517 Kristiansund
Customer Centre KristiansundTel. +47 71 58 14 email@example.com
Kristiansund Department in Næringsveien 8 combines operations and administration. At this location we collect and receive various hazardous fractions in large and small containers from offshore and land-based industry. We also receives and dispatches large bulk consignments by road.
All shipments by sea go through the plant at West Base, where 14 shore tanks can accommodate 2700 m3. All large shipments of mud and slops are stored here. Cuttings are forwarded to the cleaning facility at Averøy. Apart from the shore tanks at West Base there is a storage apron to receive offshore containers which are then taken to Løkkemyra for processing.
Kristiansund Department processes and delivers some 5000 tonnes of industrial waste per year in addition to hazardous waste.
Løkkemyra Depot in Næringsveien covers a total of 8000 m2.
There are two reception halls which also repackage and store hazardous waste and industrial waste. All fluids are stored indoors.
All areas have intruder fencing. The industrial and hazardous waste hall covers 1000 m3. A temporary Rubb hall used for outgoing shipments covers 480 m3. Vacuum trucks are parked in a heated garage in winter. The offices and garage cover 578 m3.
• Receiving, classification, sorting, accumulation and transport of hazardous waste for final processing
• Tank cleaning, large and small shore tanks and vessel tanks
• Environmental consulting, analysis, Waste Chain Management plans, reporting, training and coursing, government compliance
• Technical and chemical cleaning of equipment and rigs onshore and offshore
• Sale and hire of environmental containers
• Sale and hire of transport systems for fluids and drill mud
Tlf: +47 71 58 14 04
Mobile: +47 948 41 006
Tlf 51 94 44 44
Fax 51 94 44 40