Street addressPetroleumsveien 6-8, 9610 Rypefjord
Customer Centre HammerfestHammerfest@sargruppen.no Standby telephone for enquiries outside working hours
Hammerfest Department specialises in hazardous waste fractions from onshore and offshore customers. We perform all types of tank cleaning operations, and have receiving stations for slops, cuttings and industrial waste, as well as household waste. Hammerfest also has an offshore-oriented cleansing plant at Polar Base where liquids from offshore operations are processed. Hammerfest has moved into new, modern premises and has 25 personnel.
• The Petroleumsveien depot covers a total area of 2000 m2.
• There is one receiving hall which receives, repackages and stockpiles hazardous waste, covering 460 m2, a sorting hall for industrial waste covering 880 m2, garages for vehicles, and the administration block.
• Tank capacity is 3350 m3.
• Collection, receiving, classification, sorting, accumulation and transport of all waste fractions for final processing
• Tank cleaning, large and small shore tanks and vessel tanks
• Water purification
• Environmental consulting, analysis, Waste Chain Management plans, reporting, training and coursing, government compliance
• Technical and chemical cleaning of equipment and rigs, onshore and offshore
• Super vacuum and suction lorry services
• Sale and hire of environmental containers
• IBC hire
Avdelingssjef / Branch Manager
Tlf 51 94 44 44
Fax 51 94 44 40