Street addressBotnastranda,N-6900 FLORØPostal addressPostboks 428,N-6901 FLORØ
Customer Centre Florøpost.firstname.lastname@example.org
Florø Department has 30 employees and lies within Fjord Base. We collect and receive hazardous waste and industrial waste in large and small containers from offshore and land-based industry. We can also receive large bulk consignments by tank truck and boat.
Waste is not processed on site, but only repackaged and prepared for transport and final treatment.
Drilling waste received in the form of slops, mud and cuttings is forwarded to special processing facilities at Averøy, Hammerfest and Sandnessjøen.
• The Fjord Base depot covers a total of 16 500 m2
• Tank facilities are located on quay B and F, capacity roughly 3500 m3
• Storage under cover is 2350 m2
• Offices account for 400 m2.
• Receiving, classification, sorting, accumulation and transport of hazardous waste for final processing
• Receiving, sorting and transport of industrial waste for final processing
• Tank cleaning, large and small shore tanks and vessel tanks
• Environmental consulting, analysis, Waste Chain Management plans, reporting, training and coursing, government compliance
• Hire of personnel
• Sale and hire of environmental containers
• Hire and transport of all waste fractions containers
Mobile: +47 971 96 570
Tlf 51 94 44 44
Fax 51 94 44 40